Competition is at the heart of every single company’s business strategy, and we believe every corporate strategist and business executive needs to be a student of competition law.
The Capitol Forum’s methodology of producing parallel investigations provides corporations, associations, and other industry stakeholders with insight into two crucial areas: 1.) How regulators enforce competition policy in a given market; and 2.) How competition in a given market is shaped by antitrust enforcement and other policy developments.
- Keep track of what policymakers are focusing on and better understand the processes and approaches of the leading agencies.
- Hear from industry experts on a range of perspectives on competition in specific markets.
- Develop insight on significant policy developments and other legal events.
- Stay up to date on innovative antitrust and other policy-related theories and enforcement actions.
- Hold government and other corporations accountable.