Regulators and legislators are tasked with looking at the broader impact of consolidation on markets and the potential for policy making in new areas. The Capitol Forum assists policymakers in the analysis of the market impact of significant policy events on citizens and companies.
Our in-depth reporting service helps policymakers stay abreast of industry developments and provides policymakers with a mix of independent research and expert opinion, as well as a range of perspectives on competition in specific markets.
- Hear from industry experts on a range of perspectives on competition in specific markets.
- Stay abreast of industry developments.
- Keep track of what other policymakers are focusing on.
- Better understand the arguments for narrowing or expanding the focus of antitrust policy.
- Develop insight on significant policy developments and other legal events.